- How much does Jon Paul Interiors property styling cost?
It is not just for expensive properties – every location and budget can benefit from our styling! We work within your budget to achieve the best outcome however to give you some indication of our typical costs.
- 1 bed $1,950 to $2,800 inc gst
- 2 bed $2,800 – $3,800 inc gst
- 3 to 4 bed $3,800 – $4,600 inc gst
- 5 to 6 bed $4,600 – $6,900 inc gst
- What does the price include?
Our rates include delivery, furniture placement, picture hanging and pick-up after campaign.
- How do you determine what furniture is required in our property?
Our styling can be as affordable or luxurious as your property needs it to be. We only use high quality furnishing product and accessories to suit the style and atmosphere we need to create to maximize the sale. We also focus on presenting your property so that it appeals to a broad section of potential buyers.
We provide everything to give your property the WOW factor, including furniture, artworks, rugs, manchester, furniture, lamps, and designer accessories – we can provide the lot!
- Can we use some of our existing furniture?
Yes! We can easily update and freshen up your property using a combination of your own furniture and our range of furniture pieces and accessories. We can also do a complete re-styling makeover of your property if required.
- Can I rent a few items?
Yes, you can rent a few items or a complete furniture package with art and accessories to complete the property. (Prices include the cost of pickup and delivery)
- What is the minimum rental period?
The minimum rental period is one month. However we are happy to collect the furniture in the event the items are no longer needed.
- When does the payment need to be made?
Payment must be made in full 48 hours before installation. Direct credit and cash are acceptable. Visa, Master Card and Amex (2.5% surcharge).
- Are there any hidden charges?
Our price is all inclusive for a period of SIX weeks.
- What happens if the property sells early?
In the event the property sells early, Jon Paul Interiors will have done their job and no rebates apply.
- What happens if the property does not sell?
A weekly rental of approximately 15% of the initial price will be charged.
- Can I just hire the furniture and do it myself?
You need to make the most of your asset and present it at its best. We have a unique understanding on how to best present properties to maximize their appeal to potential purchasers. This is based on a unique understanding of how to design an atmosphere to meet the ‘expectations’ of the market.
- Expand all
- Collapse all